We are proud to be hosting RTE’s Operation Transformation on one of five 10km cycling events which will take place on Saturday 7th February. These are free events, but pre-registration is required.
Registration link is on the RTE Operation Transformation web page here: http://www.rte.ie/ot/
Keep an eye on our Facebook page for updates.
All riders must wear a helmet.
• All riders must be pre-registered and sign on at the event, and get your number.
• The minimum age for entry is 8 years of age.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• The maximum children per adult is two children.
• All cyclists must cycle on the left hand side of the road – no passing the white line.
• Riders must always look where they are going at all times.
• Never make a sudden move without looking behind you to make sure that you are clear to do so.
• If you want to pull in to the side of the road, look behind you first and indicate in, before moving and coming to a complete stop.
• If you run into difficulties on the day, eg puncture or mechanical, pull into the left hand side of the road, and put your hand up, and one of the support vehicles will assist.
Here’s the route we’ll be taking on the day